The following is a selected list of educational outcomes research presented by i3 Health faculty and staff:
- Heller EJ, Smith KP & Williams SL (2021). Live in-person versus live online NCPD: are they truly equal? To be presented at: 2021 American Nurses Credentialing Center NCPD Summit.
- Heller EJ, Smith KP & Williams SL (2021). Virtual tumor board improves nurses’ knowledge of myelodysplastic syndromes. Presented at: 4th Annual Greater Los Angeles Oncology Nursing Society Oncology Care Summit.
- Heller EJ, Smith KP & Williams SL (2022). Emerging treatments for advanced cholangiocarcinoma: addressing the knowledge gap. To be presented at: 2022 ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium. Abstract 484.
- Heller E, Smith K, Wright K & Williams SL (2022). Oncology Nursing Showdown! Online non-Hodgkin lymphoma gameshow closes knowledge gaps, improving nursing management, confidence, and competence in patient care. To be presented at: 47th Annual ONS Congress. Abstract 11626.
- Heller EJ, Williams SL, Smith KP & Horwitz SM (2021). T-cell lymphomas: online education significantly improves clinicians' knowledge of therapeutic advances. To be presented at: 63rd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting & Exposition.